Monday, June 15, 2009

Oops, gotta get better at this!

So its been way to long since I've posted. Mostly just lazy as lots has happened. Lets do a really quick version of my life since my last post. Im sure I will miss lots of stuff and will fill in later or expand later.

Im definately Lactose Intolerant, after my 2nd test, my doctor looked at me and and just shook her head. Flat line, yup you can't really get any worse than that. Ive also done some experimenting with Lactaid pills. If I want a very small amount of dairy they work if I take 4 pills but a meal with a cream sauce I think i would have to take a bottle. It also let me figure out what some of my lactose symptoms were since I really had no idea what was lactose and what were Gluten symptoms. So now Im back to trying to keep Lactose out of my diet totally and its hard. I go thru cravings of milkshakes and icecream. My next post I hope to start a list of all the great lactose free products I am finding. Its easy to find info on GF but Im having a harder time finding Lactose information. So even though I will always post GF it will also be a lot of Lactose information.

Im moving! yup boyfriend and I decided to live together and that neutral grounds were needed. Neither of us wanted to live in the others hous for various reasons. So we bought a house to live together in. Wow that has been a little stressful. Mostly it was the decision to sell Don's house and all the work we had to put into it before putting it on the market. It all paid off as it sold within a week, yippee!!!
Im renting my place so if you know of someone wanting to rent a house let me know, its a great place.
The big move will be on July 18th almost a birthday move. I will get to celebrate in the new house. Its all very exciting and scarey at the same time...this is a big deal!!!!

On the Celiac front - well I have good days and bad days. Im still frustrated and think there is something else that Im missing!!! I have also been really sick, with sinus colds and the flu. Im usually never sick for longer than 2 days, but this time its been weeks. Im trying to figure out my next step and its going to be a diet change of some sort. Ive been reading some books on Acid/Alkline diets as well as going Raw Food. Its all very interesting. I will keep you posted on my decisions as i go along. Im just tired of being tired and not feeling well.

This post is gettting out of hand so I will stop now and let this digest. I promise to post more often and get caught up on all the great things I want to discuss.
Cheers, everyone.

No comments: