Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Feelin Better - maybe it was the iMac!!

Sorry for not posting in a while...been busy. I'm also just starting to feel better, yeah!!!!
Why have I been busy you ask, well I'm training for a 1/2 marathon to run with my sister and niece in April. That should be fun and Brenda and I will cheer our niece from far behind her, she is young and fast...lol
Got the microwave installed, and its fabulous and I just bought a new computer. After chatting with lots of people and looking at reviews Ive gone to the other side and bought a iMac. It is beautiful, not only esthically but just in all generalness. (not sure that is a word but i like it)
Now maybe I can do some cool things with my blog once i get up to speed on it.

As for the GF/LF world, I found some decent LF cheese a while back, I will try and take a picture and post it. For non lactose cheese it is really good. Now I buy the LF Judy pizza and add my own cheese, its so good. Judy's Pizza are the best (well Ive only tried one but it is great). So if you haven't tried them, go ahead, get one today and make a pizza night at home.
Well, that's all folks, a quick update.
Cheers

No comments: